- Preclude – prevent from happening; make impossible.
- Prejudiced – harm or injury that results or may result from some action or judgement.
- Prima facie – on the face of it.
- Promulgation – to make known by open declaration; publish; proclaim formally or put into operation.
- Ratio Legis – according to spirit of law
- Rationale – set of reasons.
- RE – in the matter of.
- Rebuttable – an instance of rebutting evidence or an accusation.
- Res judicata – a case or suit already decided.
- Res sub judicata – a matter under judicial consideration.
- Retrospectively – looking back.
- Sardonic – grimly mocking or cynical.
- Sceptical – Doubtful.
- Scienter – knowledge; an allegation in a pleading that the thing has been done knowingly.
- Scuffle – a short, confused fight or struggle at close quarters.
- Status quo – the state in which the things are, or were.
- Submergence – to cover; bury.
- Superannuation – pension paid to a retired employee who has contributed to a superannuation fund.
- Supra – above.
- Tedious –Too long, slow or dull.
- Transgression – An act that goes against a law, or code of conduct; an offence.
- Treacherous – Guilty of or involving betrayal.
- Unfettered – not confined or restricted
- Vicinity –the area near or surrounding a particular place.
- Volkogeist – general awareness of the people.
[amazon_link asins=’8131253732′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’Jharna-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’a2225f3c-16c5-11e8-8708-eb1e27f782e7′]
[amazon_link asins=’8131253848′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’Jharna-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’ae9d1adf-16c5-11e8-b121-f11c58342db5′]
[amazon_link asins=’9381450811′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’Jharna-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’b8abb8ac-16c5-11e8-8d7b-654769e9f09d’]
[amazon_link asins=’8131250741′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’Jharna-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’bec6add4-16c5-11e8-a7dc-b9fbb414c229′]